I can't believe it has already been a week since this!
Check us out now! Pretty much the best week ever!!!
Monday, July 12, 2010
A Whole Week Old!
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe it has already been a week since this!
Check us out now! Pretty much the best week ever!!!
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 10:11 PM
10 comments:
I think it's amazing how fast the time AFTER pregnancy goes. You'll be amazed how fast the first 6 weeks goes, since the 6 weeks before that was TORTURE!
Yeah!!! They are stink'n cute!! I love them! I'm glad you have people there to help. You're Mom is awesome and you are too. I'm SO HAPPY for you and Jared! I can't wait to meet them... maybe in Oct/Nov when I go home. How are you feeling? How was the c-section?
They are so handsome!
I miss them already!!!
How fun! I'm so excited for you and Jared! I can't wait to meet them! I hope you are adjusting well!
Everyone looks so happy. Congrats!
They are so cute Cheryl! Your life will NEVER be the same. lol. Enjoy them while they're little and except as much help as you can because it's no fun with out it!! Congratulations!!!!
They are handsome little guys! Hope you are doing well. :)
WOW THEY'RE HERE! They are so cute Cheryl! I cant wait to see them and you!
Carlysa
HEy Cheryl! We are so excited for you guys! Your little guys are so cute. Wish we were closer! One of these days we will make a trip down there. :)
Post a Comment