Monday, July 26, 2010

2 Weeks Old!

I'm a little behind...give be a break the little guys keep me busy:) The boys and I all had our two week checkup on the same day, thankfully Alex & Becca were willing to help me get them ready, out the door and entertain them during what seemed like a marathon day of doctor appointments. Alex & Becca stayed with us for most of last week to help me out (I wasn't quite ready to be on my own). Thanks guys!

One week stats:
Tyler
6 pounds 14 ounces

Joshie
6 pounds 3 ounces

Two week stats:
Tyler
7 pounds 10 ounces
20.5 inches

Joshie
7 pounds 1 ounce
20 inches

They are growing like crazy!


This is how we keep them happy! They wore Jared out!



Pround Daddy with his boys...he's a little sleepy

Our little family!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica said...

I was thinkin Jared looked tired in that picture before I read the note below it haha it's crazy how fast you get tired going on very little sleep.

Mariah said...

Two swings, two bouncers... a must! Love the picture of Jared. keep that one in a safe place to remind you of it all later. It speaks volumes!