My mom stayed with us for the first 10 days we were home. She is amazing!!! We worked her pretty hard...she made all our meals, nursed me back to health and took care of the babies. The time went way too fast and it was a gut wrenching experience for me to watch her drive away! If there were ever a time I wanted to live in Parowan again it was the day she left. I'm not going to lie...there were plenty of tears. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother! The boys LOVE their Grandma!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Grandma!
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am so glad you had help... I hope to come see them soon--just wanted to give you a little space before I smothered you...
Oh man I know exactly the feeling and my mom lives by me! But I have never loved my mom soooooooo much since having a baby. Weirdest feeling ever!! Your mom is amazing... and I am glad she was helping you! PS... LOVE Jared's G's. Hahaha
Ok... I'm such a big dork! I totally cried the whole time I was reading all you cute new post. I'm SO HAPPY for you guys! I think it's adroable that they love to be right next to each other! So cute! I love that you and Jared are Mom & Dad! And I love your Mom! She is awesome, and I happy for her too. I'm sure she loves being Grandma too and probably wishes she could drop everything and move in with you. This is the longest comment ever... You guys are awesome! Love all the pictures and the updates! Keep them coming!
I was exactly the same way! I didn't want to have to do it by myself! :)
I love all your pictures! So cute!! Like Rachael, I wanted to give you some space too before I stopped by. I hope you are feeling well. I can totally relate to the feeling of when your mom left. After my babies and my mom had to leave--I bawled!! Not just a little sniffle but a full out cry. I bet you are the best mom to your little guys!
Post a Comment