Hello from sunny California. Today was absolutely beautiful, it was clear and 60 degrees...a big change from our usual this time of year. Yesterday we went to Universal Studios and today we were able to take a nice walk along the beach. I'm trying to talk Jared into renting beach crusiers sometime next week...we'll see:) I'll post pics as soon as we get back.
Things are looking up for us...we're excited to finally be here. Jared and I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. We hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wish you the best for 2009.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
California!
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. Hope you have a good time in California and everything goes well! We missed having you in Parowan for Christmas!
What are you doing in California?
I'm SO JEALOUS... hehee... only of the weather though!!! Good luck Cheryl... I LOVE YOU... you deserve the best!!!!!!!
We are so excited for you guys! I'll keep my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed that all goes well. Hang in there.
Am I out of the loop or what! Why are you in CA, I have a guess but, I don't want to assume, so fill me in if you can!
Have fun in California! I would love a walk on the beach right about now.
Good luck with everything! You guys are in our prayers!
I'm so happy that you are there and things are looking good! You are a brave soul I'm amazed by you all the time! I'll bet that it's fun for Jared to have a break from working like crazy and just get to hang out with you! I just know this will all work out! I'll be praying my guts out for you!
I am so excited for you- Good Luck Cheryl! We'll see you when you get back!
I'm so jealous that you are in California. I can't wait to see all your pictures. Travel safely!!
P.S. That is a small world that you saw my sister and her family. How did you know it was her?
We are so excited for you both! I hope all goes well. Hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment