Saturday, December 20, 2008

Whiner!

My entire family is on their way to Las Vegas to go shopping at the outlets and watch BYU play in the Las Vegas Bowl...and I'm sitting at my house alone, trying to make myself clean the bathrooms...

5 comments:

Holly said...

I would be whining too! Why didn't you go?

Monica said...

Gavin and I are thinking about going just to make everyone jealous hehe I think we'll go to the Tournament of Kings instead. The game is going to be FREEZING!!!

Trevor and Jamie said...

I'm sorry! Why didn't you go? We should go play!

Stacia said...

If it makes you feel any better someone gave Taylor tickets and then his Mom wouldn't let him go cause His fmaily is having a Christmas party! It has been a very long time since I have seen Taylor that sad! And it's kinda funny... like he has to get permission from his Mom... yet, he does you don't want Cindy mad!!

Marc and Rachael said...

Life's tough!