I've been a blogging slacker this fall so here is a little photo diary of what we've been up to the past few months!
Wendl's 20th Birthday
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Random Things
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been a blogging slacker this fall so here is a little photo diary of what we've been up to the past few months!
Wendl's 20th Birthday
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 1:58 PM
6 comments:
I love the update! Taylor's cousin said haer sister went on a date with Alex! That was really nice of him! Will I see you around Chritmas?
Cute pictures!
Nice pics! it looks like you guys had lots of fun! Can you email me your address so I can send you guys a Christmas Card :) THANK YOU!
andykatlyt@hotmail.com
See... you're not boring!!! You guys do tons of stuff and you take tons of pictures... you should blog more often!!!!
I love that barnyard of animals. I miss all of you!!
you guys always look like you have so much fun. miss you all... :)
Post a Comment