That is a really special bonding moment! Hilarious! It makes it way better that you got it on video!
I've been through 3, and never had that happen. Only Jared. so freaking funny!
OMG..I think I just threw up! LOL I love you guys!
Oh check out my blog... ashleyandbenshapiro.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh! My husband and I are cracking up! I love the snapping of the fingers because he can't talk!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is a really special bonding moment! Hilarious! It makes it way better that you got it on video!
I've been through 3, and never had that happen. Only Jared. so freaking funny!
OMG..I think I just threw up! LOL I love you guys!
Oh check out my blog... ashleyandbenshapiro.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh! My husband and I are cracking up! I love the snapping of the fingers because he can't talk!
Post a Comment