Sunday, November 14, 2010

Joshie Laughing...and a Special Surprise for Daddy

I don't usually watch movies people post, but this is a goodie!! I wish I would have kept the camera going so you could see his face...I panicked and stopped rolling so the stills are below. Quoting a good friend Jared said, "This is bull crap!" I love it!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

He is sooo cute!! I can not believe Jared sat that long for a picture with that on his mouth! Real super dad right there! :)

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAH oh my heck I am laughing SO HARD! That was awesome!

Alex and Becca said...

HAhahahahha LOVE IT!

Stacia said...

Oh man! That is so funny! Jared is such a fun Dad! Josh's little laugh is so cute! The puke in the face was great! I'm sure you'll have many more of those to come... I'm just amazed you caught it on camera! That's awesome!

April said...

Super funny! I need to come down and meet your little guys :)

Rachael said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha (gasp) ha ha ha heee hee!

wendy said...

You know you hit father status when...That is great that you got it on film. I love the panicked hand gesture.

kstaheli said...

That is awesome!!! Kev and I are laughing so hard right now! I love the "This is bull crap" comment:) You gotta love those bull crap moments-especially when you get them on tape!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still laughing.....My favorite is the sound he makes right after it hits his mouth! hehehe

Julie said...

Classic!