Monday, February 15, 2010

Batman & Wolverine!!!

Jared got his wish! We are going to have a little Batman & a little Wolverine at our house! Yep...we're having twin BOYS! We are so excited for our new additions and can't wait to meet them!

26 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh Cheryl I am SERIOUSLY so excited for you!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Rachael said...

wahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

The Bensons said...

Woohoo!!!!

Trevor and Jamie said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That's so exciting!!!

Suzy said...

What!!!!??? How exciting! When is the big day? Can't wait to see them.

Ducksfly2gether said...

Congrats! I love good news!

Paola said...

So exciting!!!!FELICITACIONES :)
Thank you for sharing the good news!!!

The Olson Family said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay, I am partial to little boys. You will love it!! Congratulations you guys!!! I am so excited for you. How have you been feeling? I hope you are getting good rest and that all is well. Yay! Congrats!!

Lacee DeG said...

Hooray! That's so exciting! I think you should name them after athletes..how appropriate!

Suzy said...

P.S. I know you don't know the exact big day, but when is your due date?

grandfather brick said...

That is awesome!!! I'm so happy for you! I know you have been wanting this for a long time!! That is amazing!! When are they due? How have you been feeling?

Shelley Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you!! When are you due? More details please :)

Andrea said...

yay!! CONGRATULATIONS JARED & CHERYL!!! I wish you both the BEST=)

Stacia said...

Woot! Woot! We can't wait for you have two little guys to play with our little guys. I'm a little bias but little boys are SO MUCH FUN!!

Staci said...

Boys are so much fun! I am so excited to see you with a sweet baby in each arm!!!!!

Michelle said...

I am SOOOO excited for you guys! You will love having boys! :)

You look great Cheryl! :)

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so great!!!

Angie Penrose said...

YEAH!! How fun!

Shannon said...

This is GREAT news. I am so happy for you. YAY!

April said...

Congrats! You and Lisa are having twins, who would have thought of that 10+ years ago :)

Chelseys Blog said...

Congrats Cheryl! we are so happy for u 2.

Becca said...

We are excited for you!!

Deidra said...

Cheryl I am sorry that we couldn't make it to your shower. I was out to my parents that day. I hope that it went well. Will you do me a favor and send me your address so I can send you a card.

Thanks
Deidra Meibos

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay, I will cut you some slack since you are pregnant, but you better be a better blogger when those little boys get here!!! :) We are going to need some pictures and details. And ASAP!!! Hope you are feeling well, I can't wait to see them!

Holly said...

I'm with Stacey. Are you going to be a better blogger when your kids are here?