Hello Everyone! I can't believe that it has been over a month since my last post. We've been busy the past month and I've been a naughty blogger. Thanks for the reminder Rachael and Monica:)
Jared is hunting Buffalo in the Henry Mountains with my Dad and Alex this weekend. Depending on how much shopping I do on my little girl's weekend...I should be able to update everyone on the happenings of the Meibos'. I know you are dying with anticipation...
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Slacker!
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am!! I thought maybe you had died. :)
Hey I have been thinking about you and I almost even called (that's big news cause I never call anyone) I'm excited for your update!
Oh, please, Cheryl, we are all at the edge of our seats!!!! (smile)
Post a Comment