Both babies were screaming this morning because they were supposedly starving:-) I was a bit overwhelmed trying to hear myself think over the commotion and trying to decide which one I should appease first. I finally decided that I'd try to feed them both at the same time. I used to be pretty good at it, but haven't tried for awhile. Neither baby was very happy about the situation, but we were making it work. After a few minutes I noticed the cries were gone and both babies had stopped sucking on their bottles and were looking up at me smiling and cooing. They even started to laugh and talk in reaction to sounds I was making. I love this...everything about it! Being a mom is pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me! I'm so grateful we finally got those little buggers here!
I know I'm really behind on blogging...I have big plans though! For now you're going to have to trust a proud mommy...they are stinkin' cute!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Gratitude
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ooooooh I can't wait!!! :) I'm glad you love it, you did wait a long time so you deserve it! I miss your guts!!!!!
I love every sweet little moment that comes with being a mom :) every day I think about how crazy it would be to have twins and I seriously can't imagine how much more busy I would be!
I'm so excited to meet your little guys! Hopefully tomorrow!!! You are such a fun/awesome Mom.
Loved this post! I still think I would have loved to have twins :)
Post a Comment