We love Donkeys! The rodeo crew lined up 12 donkeys at one end of the arena and put watermelons at the other end. Pairs had to ride the donkey to the end of the arena, pick up the watermelon and ride it back. All I have to say is, "Easier said than done." I'm pretty sure our donkey was satan in the form of a white donkey. That thing kicked our rears! We started out doing okay, but before we knew it we were both on the ground. Everything went downhill from there...it dragged Jared across the arena and stepped on his chest and legs. We may not have won, but we did get the award for the most entertaining!
Chasing the donkey!
Jared entertaining the crowd!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Donkey Races!
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Why weren't we invited!!!!!!????? That looks awesome!
Finally! Maybe you guys could be in charge of some donkey races here in Santaquin. That looks like so much fun.
I wish I could say I was in a donkey race....
That is the most random thing ever! Donkeys? What the? Haha....those pictures were great!
Post a Comment