What's Father's Day without a trip to Lake Powell, a trophy, and a buff?
Dad was the sponsor for our city league basketball team...
Dad and his buff
Dad, Grandpa, Jared and the buff...ha, ha...we wanted to see what it looked like in real life:)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Father's Day 2009
Posted by Cheryl Meibos at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love that you are updating! I had no idea you have been doing all these fun things! I love your Dad Buffalo! Looks like you and Jared had fun in Texas. And with all your family! Anyway good job updating I have been wondering where you've been! I need to call you again I got your message and then tried to call you right back but my phone had a problem and now it's dead and gone forever o I lost everyones phone numbers! I guess I should figure out getting a phone before I worry about getting phone numbers!
Post a Comment